The webinar will be broadcasted live on Pacific Daylight Time. Please plan your schedule accordingly if you are in a different timezone.
Each course is a 12-hour lecture split into 3 days.
|Morning Class Hours|
|Friday||8:00 AM –||12:00 PM|
|Saturday||7:30 AM –||12:00 PM|
|Sunday||7:30 AM –||11:15 AM|
|Afternoon Class Hours|
|Friday||1:00 PM –||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||1:00 PM –||5:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM –||4:00 PM|
This course is especially designed for ultrasound professionals with little or no formal physics background. It includes specific preparation for the SICQ questions on the SPI exam. By simply attending this class, you satisfy all prerequisites to challenge the ARDMS SPI Physics exam
This fetal echo program is aimed at the echocardiographer seeking registry preparation and/or continuing medical education in this specialty area. You will receive a comprehensive course outline, which complements the numerous video loops and still images of normal and abnormal fetal cardiac anatomy.
Our musculoskeletal course provides outstanding registry preparation and effective clinical education. It offers participants with a comprehensive introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound. The program is structured based on the ARDMS exam content outline and includes relevant material on shoulder, elbow, hand/wrist, knee, hip, ankle and foot.
This course prepares the experienced echocardiographer to earn RDCS credentials in Pediatric Echocardiography from ARDMS. This course also meets the needs of physicians seeking a thorough review of this area.
Taught by Lisa Schuler, RDMS, RVT. This Pediatric Sonography review is aimed at the sonographer seeking registry preparation and/or continuing medical education. You will receive an inclusive course outline containing a review of that material identified on the ARDMS exam content outline.
Our abdominal course is an outstanding tutorial for image review. Approximately 800 ultrasound scans of normal anatomical spatial relationships and pathology are covered in this twelve hour program. This program is perfect for those committed to achieving ARDMS certification in Abdominal Sonography.
Combining stimulating, interactive educational style with computerized slides, video cases, and mock registry questions this course is the most efficient solution to earning RDCS or RCS credentials in adult echocardiography.
This program is specifically designed for sonographers and mammographers seeking a comprehensive, yet efficient, review and registry preparation in breast sonography. Students will be presented a variety of educational tools, including extensive audiovisuals, a comprehensive workbook, image review, and close personal interaction.
For the nurse, practitioner, fertility specialist, or registered sonographer, this program is also a perfect opportunity for continuing education. Physicians seeking an overview of Ob/Gyn sonography will find this course effective.
1) We will mail your workbook(s) to you at least one week before the start of the webinar. You will receive tracking information from Stamps.com after we ship the workbook(s).
2) This is a live broadcast. You cannot rewatch the broadcast on demand. You must be present during the broadcast.
3) Webinar access instructions will be e-mailed on July 28th. Please check your spam and junk folders.
4) Access to X-ZONE will be set up by August 5th following the webinar. You have 9 months to activate your X-ZONE and 6 weeks of usage after activation.
5) For Catagory A CMEs, we will send our attendance roster to the SDMS at the conclusion of the webinar. The SDMS will e-mail your CME certificates to you 1-3 weeks after the conclusion of the webinar.
6) For Catagory 1 CMEs, we will e-mail a Penn State survey to all recipients. Upon successful completion of the survey, you will receive your Catagory 1 CMEs.
7) For technical questions regarding the webinar, please refer to our FAQ page: https://esp.elevate.commpartners.com/faqs. The webinar is best viewed from a PC or Mac. We do not recommend using phones, tablets, iPad, or other handheld devices.