Interactive live seminars
There’s an enormous amount of content to digest to pass an exam.
It doesn’t matter where you are in your career, the medical field of sonography requires understanding a huge amount of content in order to pass registry exams. This is enough to overwhelm the best sonographer.
No sonographer should have to navigate an endless amount of information alone.
ESP is different than most online help classes. We don’t rely on just one way to prepare for certifications. Instead, we use a combination of our people, our methods, and our resources to make sure you’ll be ready to face your exam with confidence.
We break down the exam outline into an easily understood format focusing on the relevant content. This makes it easier to retain the knowledge for the exam.
Registration includes a workbook with plenty of space to take notes. It also includes X-Zone. That’s our practice model questions to help set you up for success!
We understand the pressure you are facing.
Choose your course and register. We offer multiple classes every month.
Attend and practice. Your registration comes with resources you need to successfully prepare for your exam.
Tackle your exam with confidence. We don’t want to brag, but you may actually enjoy taking the exam.
We’ve helped thousands of sonographers just like you pass registry exams. A career in sonography is rewarding as you can make a real difference in patients’ lives through diagnostics.
- Understanding Ultrasound Physics
- Complex content in easy to teach & learn formats
- XZone: 120 FREE practice questions
- Written by Sidney K. Edelman, Ph.D.
Live exam prep webinars
- Interactive, live Webinars
- Comprehensive registry review workbook included
- XZone: online practice questions included
- Taught by experienced subject matter experts
- Focused content
Study tools (Supplemental)
- Quiz Cards & Video Cases
- Quiz Cards Q&A format to identify content requiring additional study
- Video Cases to review Anatomy & Pathology tested on the exam
- Created by experienced subject matter experts
- Relevant content to enhance technical skills
- Easy to follow video & question format
- Credits accepted by ARDMS, CCI, ARRT, & Sonography Canada
I was definitely overwhelmed before taking the registry exam. It covered a LOT of material. But the seminar was very good at organizing the concepts you need to pass the test. It was streamlined and easy to understand. The book provided was the only one I needed to pass the exam. I really liked how interactive it was. I even emailed one of the instructors after the course, and he responded to me not even 48 hours later. The instructors truly do care about helping you succeed. I can say this was the best resource available for preparing for the ultrasound registry exams by far.
Before taking the course, I felt nervous because it was my first time doing an ESP course. Afterwards, I felt confident. I learned so much. The teacher was great at answering questions and explaining things in a simple matter. He was detailed without being too detailed. He clarified the things I wasn’t 100% confident on. He made real life connections and added to my current knowledge. If you haven’t used ESP to help you pass the exam, DO IT! You will not regret taking it. After 8 years of being a sonographer, I finally did it and I wish I had done it sooner!
I took the exam once before and did not pass. My test-taking confidence was broken. ESP gave that back to me! The ESP webinar allowed me to take full control of the information to be fully prepared to take my exam. Also, ESP’s X-zone helped me to problem solve so I can select the ‘BEST’ answer when taking the exam. I loved how available Jeanie was after taking the review course when I had questions while studying. The review was successful in giving me the information I needed, but that extra help allowed me to understand the information. TAKE THE ESP REVIEW. It is worth every penny!
What do I get with a webinar registration?
With your registration, you will receive the following:
- Course workbook (will be mailed to you)
- Access to the live, interactive registry review webinar
- 6 weeks access to X-ZONE, our online practice exam questions
- 12 Continuing Education Credits issued by the SDMS
When will I receive my workbook?
What is X-Zone?
When should I take my exam after the webinar?
After I pass the exam, then what?
All kidding aside, we want to share in your good news! E-mail a headshot of you holding your pass results to email@example.com. Please include a brief testimonial on how ESP helped you pass. We will send you a free ESP T-shirt.
Can I cancel my registration and get a refund?
We get it. Life happens. If you need to reschedule, these are our guidelines to help you do that and avoid unnecessary charges.
- You can transfer to another course within the same calendar year at no cost. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of you.
- Guidelines for canceling a registration:
- Email email@example.com with your request to cancel.
- If the following conditions are met, you will be eligible for a refund less a $50 administrative fee:
- You have not activated and/or used your online subscription to X-ZONE.
- We have not shipped your workbook to you.
- Refunds are NOT eligible if any of the following conditions are true:
- Cancellation request is sent after:
- Your workbook has been shipped.
- You have activated and/or used your X-ZONE subscription.
- You did not attend the seminar.
- Cancellation request is sent after:
Can I audio tape or video the webinar?
You shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute the Service or the Materials in any way. You shall not sell, resell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any rights to, or commercially exploit, the Service or any Materials contained in or made available to you in the course of using the Service or use the Service to run or as part of a service bureau, outsourced, or managed services arrangement.
Do I need the textbook for the webinar?
As helpful as the Understanding Ultrasound Physics textbook is, it is not necessary for taking our prep courses.
Three skills to help eliminate test-taking stress
Download these helpful study strategies to help you prepare for your certification exam.