By being a member of ESP’s Academic Alliance Program, you will receive the following benefits:
- (1) Understanding Ultrasound Physics textbook – 4th Edition.
- PowerPoint format of all textbook graphics – license to use all graphics within Understanding Ultrasound Physics (annual renewal required).
- Attendance biennially for (1) faculty member and $100 discount for 2nd faculty member to (1) ESP seminar excluding RPVI and POCUS.
For Students (must be current students):
- Annual $50 per student discount on (1) of the select classes: Physics, Abdominal, Adult Echo, Ob/Gyn, and/or Vascular.
Enhance your educational presentation with all illustrations found in the textbook in PowerPoint format. Nearly 500 PowerPoint slides provide you a consistent and uniform classroom experience.
Initial Fee: $495
Annual Renewal: $195
- The renewal fee is due annually by January 15th
- First-year renewals will be pro-rated on a monthly basis to give credit to new Alliance members who joined the program later in their initial year (reference prorated table).
|Month Joined||1st Year Pro-Rated Renewal Amount|